Provide programming, set up and machining expertise in support of daily production
Develop CNC programs using MasterCam, GibbsCAM or Partmaker.
Configure tools and ensure efficient production.
Analyze blueprints in order...
A Manufacturing Engineer / CNC Programmer job with our client in Windsor, CT is now accepting applications. This is a contract position. To be considered, you will have a minimum of an Associates degree in Mechanical Engineering, along with 5 years as a Manufacturing Engineer...
* Plans machine setups, and writes CNC programs (M&G Code). Thoroughly documents the manufacturing process.
*Specifies machinery and tooling required to manufacture a wide variety of parts in small to large quantities.
...and use knowledge to setup metal working processes; work holding fixtures, process steps, equipment and tooling selection
* Generate CNC programs and setups using Mastercam.
* Setup and prove out processes on 5 Axis Mori Seiki CNC machines; lathes, mills, and related...
...Machinist's Certification program is preferred
- The technician will work under general supervision to program multi-axis CNC equipment for the machining of castings to precision tolerances, using Master Cam, and NX software.
The purpose of this position is to generate all CNC machine programs, produce operation prints, develop and initiate a program system for traceability of program changes. This position will also be responsible for the tool design of all machine equipment.
- Write machine...
The CNC Programmer will be responsible for the programming of production parts, tooling, and R & D projects. The CNC Programmer will work closely with other internal departments to ensure that the companys finished products meet our customers...
Program, setup, retool, and operate assigned 7-axis Swiss CNC lathes.
High School Diploma or GED required
AAS or certification in Machining Technology preferred or equivalent years of experience
At least two years experience...
Responsible for generating CNC Lathe programs for production as well as tooling. Also supporting the production machine shop with complete, accurate and cycle-efficient CNC programming which meets all customer and companies quality, productivity and safety requirements...
The CNC Programmer will be responsible in the creation of programs that will generate a part that is compliant to blueprint specifications and that will meet the routed times.
The following essential functions are the critical duties an employee must be able to perform...
CNC Programmer - East Peoria, IL - ITC, Inc. Jobs
CNC Programmer - East Peoria, ILToggle navigation
- 25-Nov-2018 to 24-Jan-2019 (CST)
- East Peoria, IL, USA
- Full Time
Email Me Similar Jobs...
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Set up and operate CNC 2 - 4 axis lathes.
* Program 2 - 4 axis lathes with G and M codes.
* Experience with Fanuc controls.
* Strong working knowledge of Blueprints and GDT.
* Experience with conventional and unconventional...
Atlantis Technical Services
Maple Grove, Minnesota
Manufacturing - Production
Temp to Hire
CNC LATHE PROGRAMMER
We are looking for an experienced CNC programmer/ machinist that is familiar with Gibbs Cam software and Fanuc controls. We will test all applicants to make sure you are able to program in both G code and using the Gibbs Cam software. If you have...
CNC Programmer (Plymouth) - Job Listing - Loc Performance Jobs
Search Jobs | Submit an Application | Home
CNC Programmer (Plymouth)
Benefits:Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Incentives...
CNC Programmer / Machinist
The Machinist is responsible for producing machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records...
* Background with CNC / Swiss CNC machining within a precision environment needed.
* Ability to program, setup and troubleshoot CNC lathes and mills.
* Ensure that all employees are working in a safe manner and that all safety related policies and procedures are being...
Currently seeking a strong CNC Milling Programmer / Machinist for a company heavily involved in CNC Precision Machining.
Below is a brief job description for review.
Programming of Multi Axis CNC Milling machines (Haas).
Machining of complex parts...
CNC Programmer, $16.00/hour - Grand Rapids, MI
We are seeking a hardworking reliable CNC Programmer to join a locally owned, growing company eager to invest in the right candidate. In this position you will have the opportunity to learn how the critical role of the...