...Thornton Academy seeks a skilled public relations or marketing professional for the position of Director of Communications . The goal of this position is to promote and publicize Thornton Academy. The successful candidate will be: an excellent writer, a creative...
...posted by ************************* : For more information, please see: ******************************************* DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS AND PUBLIC AFFAIRSThe Maine Community College System (MCCS) is seeking a Director of Communications and Public Affairs. This...
...buildings as engineers, we are not marketers and need expertise to help grow our business and brand!
The Digital Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for the overall development and execution of marketing programs, collateral, and communications with a...
...Responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following
~ Recruit, hire, train and develop their employees
~ Communicate job expectations to their employees
~ Plan, monitor, appraise and review their employees’ job performance
energetic, self-motivated sales professional with exceptional interpersonal, listening and communication skills, bilingual a plus!
ability to network and build relationships with customers
competitive, goal oriented nature with...
HR systems knowledge.
Strong understanding of ERISA and applicable benefit provisions.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
About US Tech Solutions:
US Tech Solutions is a new age leading total talent solutions provider. Our current revenues...
ability to work within Teams and follow direction
ability to actively listen
ability to communicate effectively and utilize communication tools appropriately
ability to move and lift objects
ability to contribute to the Stores...
...reimbursed at 54.5 cents per mile
· Demonstrated effective time management and organizational skills
· Effective verbal and written communication skills to include effective communication with senior executives and key decision-makers
· Demonstrated ability to effectively...
...it! Here's what one of our associates had to say about their experience: "Everyone at Manpower is very nice and worked hard to find me a good job. They gave me variety to find the best fit, and were very easy to communicate with if I had questions." - C.L., Biddeford...
Injection molding experience in the design of molds or parts
Plastic product designers must be able to work on teams and communicate effectively. Efficient oral and written communication skills are essential
Process development, equipment specification,...
...Maintain accurate daily logs
6. Comply with hazardous material regulations and procedures
7. Follow dispatch instructions and communicate with dispatch (e.g. delays, arrivals, equipment problems), as required
8. Demonstrate internal and external customer service...
...Tend to word processing, filing, and faxing duties - Back various projects for other employees - Answer telephone calls
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well - Prior assistant experience preferred - Deep understanding of email -...
...report analytics on campaigns
• 2-5 years of marketing experience in B2B ecommerce
• Skilled writer and communicator
• Experience using HubSpot, Google Analytics, Adwords
• Experience with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
...branch by performing the following duties.
The Responsibilities Include:
Provide quality service to customers using clear communication skills.
Be knowledgeable regarding all Company products and services.
Count, verify and manually unload incoming orders and...
...service adviser's and customer service manager's instructions
• Fulfills the customer's needs the first time, every time
• Communicates with Auto Center Manager, Customer Service Adviser and other Technicians to meet Sears Automotive time standards and to exceed customer...
Good manual dexterity, and the ability to lift up to 50lbs repeatedly
Basic computer and math skills
Good communication skills
Knowledge of how to track and expedite shipments
Let's try to put an end to your job search by applying today....
...blueprints and process sheets
Strong math skills, including an understanding of statistics and metrics
Clear written and verbal communication skills
Basic computer proficiency, including familiarity with Microsoft Office
Great time management and organizational...
...public and making a positive change?
4. Do you often find that your talents are under-utilized?
5. Are you observant and a good communicator?
Currently we are looking for help in the Greater Portland and York County Areas.
The starting hourly rate for our Security...
...schedule deliveries that are convenient for the customer's and comply to company procedures
maintain all open orders and courteously communicate status with customers
responsible for security of cash and other legal tender and preparing daily deposits in accordance with...
Why am I seeing this? By default, Jooble displays jobs available from the nearby cities/areas within not more than 25 miles.