...organization. Copy should support the strategy, and ensure that the key message is clearly communicated, without distractions and adheres to KP brand and voice. Creates copy for all packages/components/assets with layout and best user experience in mind.
...regarding benefit design and benefit policy issues.
- Represent KPNW concerning assigned products in collaborative work with other KP regions and National Program.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Minimum four (4) years...
...the Health Care sector.
Accountable for role modeling principles defined by the Care Experience Standards, the KP Mission and any specific department/organizational initiatives.
Ensures operational and performance standards are met for assigned...
...Software & Services) from The SAS Institute, Cary, NC ( ) - NOT SaaS.
Dedicated to AIX, Mainframe, PC SAS users in KP Insight.
Coordination between business teams (many workflows that cross teams).
Serve as point of contact for IT (my team)....
...Health Information Technician (RHIT) or Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) credential.
• Current working knowledge of KP HealthConnect.
• Comprehensive knowledge of managed health care setting, medical and legal, coding compliance.
...region's disability management policies, procedures and compliance. This includes Leave of Absence (FMLA, OFLA, WFLA, WFCA, Contractual/KP Policy, etc), ADAAA, Worker's Compensation and Return to Work Program.
~ Assist Occupational Health with claims information as...
Flu - Vaccine/Declination
PPD Questionnaire - annual requirement - KP form only
Release for Medical History
State License - PSV Verified (SLA)
Release for Employment History
...against NIKU. Functions as a subject matter expert on CDP, KPR, NIKU, and Ariba. Assumes liaison role between assigned unit and other KP-IT Business units. Functions as an information source on organization policies and procedures. Adheres to strict confidentiality and...
- Provides care in compliance with government, state or regulatory agencies (e.g. Medicare).
- Adheres to and supports KP policies and Principles of Responsibility.
- Adheres to HIPAA and confidentiality policies.
- Demonstrate accepted ethical practices...
...lead and implement change management and process improvement activities.
Ability to establish partnerships with physician group, KP HealthPlan (ROI, Marketing/Sale) and KP inter regional partnerships and peers to create a culture of commitment to patient focused service...
...integration with other business applications, and consistency with established data/information standards.
Collaborate/consult with other KP regions and KPIT to share design ideas and establish needed common definitions or work processes.
Analyze workflow, identifying...
...diversity, inclusion, and equity among our employees is critical to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
...leads in the implementation of continuous quality improvement programs.
• Partner with&influenceother internal customers to ensure KP business processes are in alignment with organizational goals.
• Ensure Underwriting is an integral partner in the creation of effective...
...help direct day-to-day support operations, interact with business partners and management. The software application landscape within KP-IT spans many technologies which include:
Working with in AEM (Adobe Experience Manager), BlueMix Technology, and other Java...
...Demonstrates personal commitment to service and to socially relevant practice. Demonstrates behaviors that illustrate commitment to KP Promise (quality you can trust, caring with a personal touch, convenient and easy and affordable). Adheres to Quality of Service Standards...
...based on FTE’s, department needs and seasonal access demands.
• Demonstrated strength with mathematical skills and ability to pass KP critical thinking/math test.
• Ability to use complex software applications such as: Microsoft Office, Excel, medical software, and...
...Competencies: Demonstrates personal commitment to service & to socially relevant practice. Demonstrates behaviors that illustrate commitment to KP Promise (quality you can trust, caring w/ a personal touch, convenient & easy & affordable). Adheres to Quality of Service Standards...
...accountable for consistently demonstrating service behaviors and principles defined by the Kaiser Permanente Service Quality Credo, the KP Mission as well as specific departmental/organizational initiatives. Also accountable for consistently demonstrating the knowledge,...
Why am I seeing this? By default, Jooble displays jobs available from the nearby cities/areas within not more than 25 miles.