...designs and manufactures pressure vessels for aerospace applications. We are currently seeking a Specialist, Manufacturing Engineer (Weld Engineer) with very strong experience in welding and continual improvement.
This current opening may be filled at this level...
Institute for Building Technology and Safety
...product meets customer quality requirements
Certifications: Must have current certification in one or more areas listed
CWI – Certified Welding Inspector
ICC Steel Reinforcement
ACI Level II or Concrete Construction
Not required, but preferred...
Join Our Team Adjunct, Welding Instructor
Adjunct, Welding Instructor
Title:Adjunct, Welding Instructor
Job Type:Part-Time Curriculum
Community College is seeking a part-time welding instructor who will...
...troubleshooting pneumatic components
* Basic electrical skills including reading of simple schematic/wiring diagrams a plus
* Basic tig welding experience is a plus
* Previous experience performing set up and change-over of packaging machines a plus
* Knowledge of the...
...Must have general knowledge of packaging equipment principles.
• Proper operations of Lathe, Milling machine, Surface grinder, and Welding
• Two to ten years machine building experience in a prototype environment.
...inspection findings and measurements in an inspection report.
Grinds parts to correct surface imperfections, remove burrs or blend weld seams. Polishes parts used in critical pharmaceutical or biotechnology processes to required surface finish per drawing.
...operating costs at a minimum. Maintains the building lighting system, including element and ballast repairs or replacements.
Performs welding, carpentry, furniture assembly and locksmith tasks as needed. Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional...
...and reassemble equipment when repairs are complete.
Repair broken or defective parts/equipment, which may include grinding and welding.
Tear down, clean and rebuild equipment on a daily basis to ensure compliance with general safety and food safety requirements....
...late model gas and diesel engines and on-board computers
• Experience using oxygen/acetylene equipment (cutting, heating, bending, welding, fabricating equipment during repair) preferred
• Experience using lifting devices (bottle, floor, wheel, or transmission jacks,...
· Dependable, reliable & adaptable
· Detail oriented & strong customerservice skills
· Experience with PLC
· Welding experience
· Must be able to work over-time (5-20hours) when asked by manager
PTR service technicians are providedwith a...
...- 5-7 years in a maintenance/manufacturing environment -some robotics is excellent!
- Electrical plumbing, compressor, and welding experience – PLC Alan Bradly
- Capable of using electrical and mechanical testing equipment
- Ability to read blue prints/schematics...
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Exposure to HVAC, fluid handling/pumping, fluid filtering, mechanical systems, welding, and electrical systems engineering and operation
• Knowledge of all current facility code requirements and standards
• Must be...
...materials (stainless steel, titanium, aluminum, polymers, etc.)
* Understanding of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing)
* Welding (preferable)
A minimum of a High School Diploma is required; relevant vocational or trade school training and/or...
...electronic components. You will also quality check finished products, connect wires between parts, and crimp, stake, screw, bolt, rivet, weld, solder, cement, and/or press fit parts together. Ideal candidates for the Electronic Assembler position will have at least 6 months...
Strong knowledge of electrical, electronic controls, PLCs, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, cutting, welding, fabrication and tooling with documented skill in problem resolution in a manufacturing environment
Must be able to read and...
Pay: $18-$23 per hour
Hours: 2:15 p.m. 12:45 a.m. Mon-Thurs
You will be successful in this role if you enjoy welding metal components together; fabricating or repairing products according to layouts, blueprints, or work orders, and using brazing...
...Assembly of tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, bolts, screws, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, soldering, brazing and welding equipment. D.W.V piping and water piping.
•Experience in No Hub, P.V.C , Copper and Pex tubing needed.
•Detecting leaks through...
...at a minimum.
Maintains the building lighting system, including element and ballast repairs or replacements.
Performs welding, carpentry, furniture assembly and locksmith tasks as needed.
Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional...
...manufacturer of aerospace equipment, is seeking experienced Welders to come join their growing team in the Clifton metro area.
Objective: Welds and assembles various product as required.
Ability to weld all junction type probes.
Performs any combination of following tasks involved in use of welding, flame cutting, and brazing machines and furnaces: Transfers work pieces, tools, and supplies. Inserts welding rods into holders, screws tips to torches, or places reels of wire...
Why am I seeing this? By default, Jooble displays jobs available from the nearby cities/areas within not more than 25 miles.